What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience. Cookies can also enable website owners to track visitor behaviour and gather valuable information for statistical analysis.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functionalities such as page navigation, secure login, and access to specific areas of the site.
- Analytics Cookies: We utilise analytics cookies to gather information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors, popular pages, and referral sources. This helps us improve the performance and content of our site.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember your preferences and provide a more personalised experience. For example, they can remember your language preference or font size selection.
- Marketing Cookies: We may use marketing cookies to deliver targeted advertisements and promotional content based on your interests and browsing behaviour.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies provided by trusted partners. These cookies may collect information about your browsing habits and help us deliver relevant content and advertisements. However, we do not have control over these third-party cookies and their usage is subject to their respective privacy policies.
Most web browsers allow you to control and manage cookies through their settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies, delete existing cookies, or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie. Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0151 433 2223
- Postal Address: Grangeway Community Centre, Runcorn, WA7 5HA